To be – An International Family, Loving Jesus Personally, Bringing Hope Locally, Reaching out Globally.
We exist to glorify God and to prepare His people to serve our community by demonstrating the love and compassion of Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
In our Church we aim to have biblical values that, through the enabling power of the Spirit, help us express the way we fulfil our mission and that govern our decisions, behaviour and relationships.
- To always passionately serve and honour God.
- To be a loving family that encourages, supports and is compassionate to each other.
- To live holy lives, that are accountable and are characterised by integrity.
- To be generous with our finances, time and effort.
- To practise every member ministry, equipping each person to achieve their potential.
- To reach those outside the church addressing practical and spiritual needs.
- To achieve excellence in all that we do.