Elim HopeFoodbank is designed to help local individuals and families in crisis, through the provision of emergency food supplies. The foodbank is managed by Elim Hope Church works with a number of local charities, churches and organisations who refer individuals to the foodbank.
If you need help from the food bank you will need to be referred by one of our partner agencies. For more details on how to do this please call 01785 242373 or email.
We are always looking for food donations, here is a list of our usual needs:-
- “Meals in a can” – such as stew, curry, macaroni cheese
- Tins of tomatoes, spaghetti, soup
- Tinned meat or fish
- Tinned potatoes & vegetables
- Dried pasta & rice
- Tinned fruit, custard, evaporated milk
- Sponge puddings
- Breakfast cereals
- Jam / Marmalade
- Tea/Coffee/SquashSugar /UHT milk
- Toilet rolls